Monday, November 22, 2010

Twenty- Four!

Happy Birthday to Brett!
He turns 24 today and I am so happy to be married to him!
He is a great husband!
He is an AMAZING Daddy!
He is a fabulous dishwasher!
He can pretty much fix anything!
He gives the best back massages! (Especially right now, He says its because I am growing a Princess!)
He loves to just be together as a family, no matter what we are doing!
I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband and partner in crime!
I am so glad that I get to raise my family with the man I love so much!
*Here we are at the Zoo last week! this is picture attempt about 127 so this is as good as it is going to get!

Happy 24th Babe!!!!
We Love You!!!

XOXO,
Me, Gage and The Princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you

think. Thank you for share very