Monday, November 1, 2010

It's A......

It's A Girl!!!!!!!

We had our ultrasound today and we found out that the baby is a Girl!!!!
We are so excited!!!
It will be so much fun to have 1 of each!!
It is really crazy that I am already 18 weeks, it is going so fast!
I keep looking at the ticker on the side of my blog...which by the way it totally creeps my sister out...the floating baby...but thats why I still have it on there! XOXO
The days just keep slipping away...SO FAST!!!!


We can't wait for this little princess to get here in April!!!!

2 comments:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

Aww, you look so happy!

I'm so happy for you 4!

Congrats again!

Tiffany said...

Cute baby girl bump!!! i can't wait to meet my sweet niece and spoil her absolutely rotten!!!!!! She is going to be the best dressed little chicky around! Hello....let's get started on projects already!xoxoxoxoxoxo