Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Other Children!

Anyone that knows me, know that I do have Gage, who is my own child, and I ALSO have 3 other babes that I claim!
Tyf's kids are my other little prodigies! Reese is my Mini-Me and I LOVE IT!
Well In case anyone was wondering...
They are coming on MONDAY and I am sooo Excited!
I miss these kiddos so much and can't wait to sit up late with My sister and chat!
We are really good at that...especially now that she decided it would be a good idea to live 4 hours away!

*Reese and Cash jumping from the tramp in to the baby pool at Barbie's house!
*Here is my Carter "Yoodle"! She let me do her hair for 2 minutes and then it was out and she was running away from me!
Gotta love her!

Can't wait to see them!
XOXO

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We can't wait to come "HOME!!!!" xoxoxoxo