Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween this year!!!
It was very low key and just perfect! Brett was able to take the day off to be there for Gage's 1st "real" Halloween experience! And we are both so glad that he did!
My Mom and I made chili and corn bread for lunch, so that there was a little bit of substantial food going on, and I am pretty sure I want to make that a family tradition! It's so easy and the crock pot is for sure a Mom's best friend!
We were able to take Gage to church for a small Trunk or Treat, He got to play games and get candy and it was all right there in the parking lot!!! So perfect!
We were also able to go visit Grandpa Dave, Grandma was working,We sure missed her! But, it was fun to go show off His costume! We also went to see Sherri and Dave's neighbors that have been able to watch Gage get big! So it was fun!

*Here is out Little Golfer in Donna and Garry's Golf cart! This was probably the highlight of Gage's whole day!

We also went Trick or Treating around Barbie and Papa's neighborhood! That was so fun! We know more people around there than we do in our neighborhood, and it was fun to take Gage in the same neighborhood that I Trick or Treated in when I was younger!
By the way... I NEVER remember feeling like I was going to die after Trick or Treating...and last night I for sure felt like I was about to die! SO MUCH WALKING!!!!
Now for some cute pictures!!!


*A family picture at the Trunk or Treat!
*Golfing Game!!! So perfect! Thanks Uncle for all your help!
*Pointing at the Airplanes... DUH haha
*Showing Barbie's neighbor Kelly, where to put the candy! TOO FUNNY!

We had such an amazing day, we can't wait to do it again next year but with 2 little ones!

No comments: