Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy 2 Years!!!




I can't believe how fast these past 2 years have gone!
It has been amazing being married to my Best Friend!
We have so many great memories, and done so much in 2 years!
Including bringing Gage in to our family, and we have our little Princess on the way to add to our CrAzY around our house! I would not have it any other way!

*I feel like this picture was taken last week, Crazy how time flies when you are having fun!


*Here we are, right after we got married, Cash wanted Uncle Brett, It's really weird to look at this and think that this is exactly how old Gage is now, and He will be in Kylie's wedding in 2 weeks!


Happy 2 years Babe!
I Love You!
XOXO

All pictures taken by jannellejoyphotography.com

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

You were so pretty that day! Crazy you are now prego with your second huh??

Tiffany said...

Can't believe that about Cash then and G$ now. WOW! Remember how fun that day was? Remember how gorgeous yur dress was? Remember how those checkered Vans are my favorite?? Love you! xoxoxo