Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kylie's Bridal Shower

Most of you know that my Best Friend Kylie is getting married the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and I am SO excited!!! Her Fiance, Jake is such a sweet guy and we just LOVE him! Especially Gage, He is pretty obsessed with his "Uncle Jake", and can't wait for him to get home from school in Kansas!
All of Us bridesmaids held a shower for Kylie, and we had such a good time doing it! We are all pretty close anyways so it made it so much more fun!*The Bridesmaids, Vanessa, Alaina, Me, Kylie the Bride, Jessica, and Chelsea.


*Kylie with her Mom, Keisa!
*Keisa friend Chris came to surprise Kylie for her shower!
So funny that I just met her on Saturday and I feel like I have known her forever!

*Kylie and I.

Now we can all focus on the wedding! haha
Can't wait it will be so fun!
Now if I could just get Gage to put on his tie we would all be doing perfect!

No comments: