Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip to Tyf's

My Mom, Gage and I went to visit Tyf, Michael and their kiddos this weekend!!!
It was so much fun to just get away for a couple of days!
While we were there we went about 45 minutes away from their house and went
camping! It was freezing, but so much fun!
I am so grateful that it is a short drive to go visit them whenever We start to miss them
too much!
I sooooo don't like that I can't just hop in the car and go over for an hour or 2 but this will have to do for now!
*Gage and I Camping! It was so beautiful there!

*Michael and Tyf have a camper, so that's what we took camping!
It was so fun!

*Reese doing a handstand on a bench at the campground!
Taking after her Mom of course!

*Tyf doing her thing on a bench!


*Carter taking charge of the BUG, telling Gage, "I am driving!"
*Gage and Carter in the bath!
These Babes could not get enough of each other!
We Love you guys so much!
Thanks so much for having us again!!!!!
Now get your buns here!!!
XOXO

No comments: