Friday, April 30, 2010

So Hard....

Today I have been thinking and remembering the days when My Sister was just a short drive away, and I could just go pop over there anytime I wanted to.
Well, as all of you know they live in Palm Springs now, and Today is just a hard day.
I just need a Sister hug, and a few minutes to just go over there and sit on the couch and just chat like sisters do.
Or maybe go take a class at the the gym.
(Which we did while i was in Palm Springs, and we got schooled by the 60 year old ladies!)
She is not only my sister, but My Best Friend, and I just had to vent a little that I miss her like crazy! And just need her here!
Here we are with the babes of the family!
(Carter was very tired! But, still rockin' the pony!)

Love you Sister!
XOXO

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Umm...thanks for making me bawl.Silly sister. Sure love you and miss you so very much. Please can it be next week already???xoxoxoxo