Friday, April 2, 2010

Traditions!

When I think back to the times that I spent with my Grandma (Mom-Mom), There is always 1 thing that always sticks out!
MAKING POTATO PANCAKES!!!!
My Mom and I have tried for years to get ours to taste just as good as hers do...but that is impossible!
Mostly because she has NO RECIPE!!!!
Today My Mom and I decided that we needed some traditions of our own, now that I have a family and all that jazz. (There was just 1 problem...Tyf was not here to be a part of this, we miss her so much!)
Today My Mom and I got all the stuff we needed to make these delish pancakes!!!
And guess what....they were almost exactly like Mom-Mom's!!!!!!
We were so proud of ourselves!!!!
So now every Good Friday, My Mom and I will be making Potato Pancakes!!!
SOOO YUMMMMMMY!
Please don't mind the fact that I am indeed in my pajamas at 3 in the afternoon!
*Mom-Mom we missed you today!!!! Can't wait to make these with you this summer!
XOXO

No comments: