Friday, April 2, 2010

I am always laughing!!!

I have felt lately that I am always laughing! If it's not at Gage, Which it usually is!
Than it's Brett, or my brother, or my mom!
They are just too funny!
And today was no different!
I was changing G$ and I turn away for 1.2 seconds..and this is what I see!!!!!!!
I WAS DYING!
When you look at that, I hope it brightens your day!
Today G$ and I went to my parents to spend Good Friday over there,
While we were there My Mom had my Brother trimming the palm tree!
This was too funny and he was almost as good as a professional! (HAHA NOT!)
(Please note the Pit hair in this pic! He is getting so old! I guess that's what happens to 14 year olds!)Big day for G$, he went up the stairs today with Brett behind him, but he went the whole way!
No help from Daddy! Now we need to work on going down!
I didn't think that we would dye eggs this year only because Gage won't remember it obviously, and My Sister and her fam isn't here this year, but then I figured that we have to do some! It's Gage's 1st Easter!
I have more on the eggs later in my Easter post, but here is Gage just about 3 seconds before he bit in to the hard boiled egg and wasn't too sure what was up! TOO FUNNY!

I have decided that laughter is the best medicine, and that life is so much nicer and easier when you laugh!



No comments: