Friday, August 7, 2009

Loving Motherhood!

It is so amazing to see the changes in yourself and your husband when you become parents!
It is such an amazing time in our lives and I am so happy and thankful that I get to spend it with my best friend and husband. He is so much help, I can not even tell you. He always wants to have his time with Gage! (Which is GREAT since Gage and I get quality time in the middle of the night!)
I see both Brett and I falling in to the roll as parents so easily. I wasn't sure how that transition was going to go...but it has gone so smoothly, I can;t believe it!
*Mr. Gage was mad that Mom was not moving fast enough to feed him, so he though Dad's nose would do the trick! That didn't last long!
*If you look REALLY close you can see the MOHAWK that Daddy gave Gage! With gel and everything!
*On Monday, My sister and her kids, Brett, Gage and I, My Mom and Austin all went to visit Grandma Betty ( who is Preston's Mom) and we all got to visit and she was able to meet her # 8 and #9 Great- grandchildren! It was so much fun and we are so happy that we were all able to go over to her house together!

Gage went to the Doctor on Monday as well, he is doing amazing!
He was 7 lbs 2 oz!!!
He is getting bigger by the day, We just can't believe it!
He is finally fitting in to New-born clothes!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We love Gagers!!!! He is getting so big! Kiss him for us!