Friday, August 14, 2009

~Update~

Well, the past couple of days have not been the easiest...but with the help of my wonderful husband, and my AMAZING sister I have survived. Gage has been super fussy, and just not a happy boy, but we figured out that it has just been so serious gas going on. I am so glad that it's an easy fix, and he is a happy boy again! A happy baby makes a VERY happy Mom!*Gage is getting to like Tummy Time and his neck and back muscles at SUPER STRONG!


*My Boys just taking a nap together! Daddy can not seem to get enough of this!

Today was great, Brett needed to sleep, and I just needed to get out of the house, and I just LOVE spending time with my sister! We have grown so close over the past few years, and it is just amazing to be able to have not just a sister, but a best friend to talk to and cry to and ask for advice!
*Just after Gage was born! (We don't seem to get too many pictures of us anymore but that is my new goal! To get more pictures of the rest of our family, not just the kiddos, Even though they are WAY cuter!)*After a long day with his cousins and Aunt Tiffy, Gage was exhausted!
*I just loved that he was so asleep, and so comfy just on Daddy's arm! So Cute!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dang you...you just made me bawl! Love your guts and you are an INCREDIBLE mommmy...don't ever forget it!P.S. I am the cute one, and you are my sister...HA!!!!!!

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

i only let you think you are the cute one! I always have...but I know the real truth my sister! I am for sure the cute one! HAHA that will never go away! we will be grandmas and we will still argue that!!!!!Love you!!!