Saturday, August 22, 2009

~SOOO HARD~

Well, Last night Brett had a dinner for work.
He had his 5 year anniversary with QuikTrip in March!
So Proud of him for all his accomplishments with them!
*I had to document this crazy day...
But, that did mean that it was the 1st time that we would be leaving
our big boy with anyone but each other.
At least he got to spend some quality time with Barbie, Papa and Uncle!
I knew it was going to be hard being way from him even though it was only 4 hours...
I cried saying goodbye to him in the driveway, and I kept crying all the way to the
freeway...He is always with me and other than taking a shower... I am always just a room away from him.
We made it through and I was so excited to get back to my parents house
and grab my little Gager and snuggle him all night.
They must have worn him out because he had his best night sleep ever!



*Gage with Barbie

Thank you Barbie, Papa and Uncle
for watching Gage!!!!



We were at the Doctor on Thursday and Gage is now 9 lbs 5 ounces!
He is getting SO BIG!
He now fits in to all his new born outfits!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

I am dreading that day! I'm too afraid to leave my little one with anyone. I would love a date night but I don't want to leave him so I totally understand. I can't believe he's that big already! He must be a good eater. Owyn isn't even 8lbs yet.

Tiffany said...

I know it was so hard, but so needed! Don't be afraid to do it again...soon! You need hubby time in order to continue being the bestest mommy to gage ever.I'm sure it was sooo hard for Barbie and gang to snuggle and kiss him for 4 whole hours. I'm super jealous!!!!