Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun Times!!!

Since I have not been working!!!!!!!!! and have a lot of free time on my hands!!!!!!
Gage and I spend LOTS of time with my Sister and her kiddos!!!
It is so much fun....but, Brett is usually working when we go over there...
Reese and Cash always want to know when there Uncle Brett is coming over?!?
And most of the time we have to call him at work to talk.
He LOVES it...but he does miss them too!
On Friday we went to Tyf's house just for about an hour,
But, in 1 hour Uncle Brett got to
*"Watch" Cash do all his new tricks
*Spot Gymnastics
*Color
*Snuggle with Carter
Last but certainly not least
*Play Doctor and Patient with Reese

*Yes Cash is wearing jeans and yes it was 107 that day!
He always wants to wear pants! Crazy kid!

*This is just too funny!

~I am so happy that we have family so close and we get to spend lots of time together!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We LOVE Uncle BRETT!!!!! Thank you for being so patient and tolerable with my crazy crew. I love that they ADORE you!!!!