Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Milestones!!!!

Ok, I know I have been pretty bad about blogging the past couple of weeks, but we have hit some serious milestones with our little G-Unit!
1st we put on some new born outfits...AND THEY WERE TOO SMALL!
It was so crazy because when Gage came home from the hospital he was way too little for new born clothes, so this was HUGE! I couldn't believe it!
2nd Mr. G is now officially in size
1 diapers!!!!!
No more of the newborn diapers!!!!!
3rd Gager wears shoes with about every outfit that he has!
( he is a boy, and we don't get jewelry or bows, BUT WE HAVE SHOES!)
4th Gage is loving tummy time more and more!
5th our Mini-Brett is doing so much better now that he is on his medicine for his belly!
6th Gager Boy is sleeping between 4 and 5 hours at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th G is smiling all the time now, and I have even heard him giggle!!!!
(About the cutest thing I have EVER heard!)
Well there you go!!! Lots of milestones, and LOTS of nicknames!
I gave them all to you here! He seems to answer to all of the above!
Here are some of our favorite New born pics that Janelle took of Gage!
(Janellejoyphotography.com)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Helloooo...G-money wasn't on there, missy!Cannot wait to hear the lil man giggle!!!! His shoes are the absolute bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

HAHA I knew i was forgetting one too! I was drawing a blank! Thanks for the reminder!

Tay Tay Jones said...

neither was syrup or baby squirrel...

Jules said...

Seriously too cute and I can't believe how "big" he looks in the my dad rocks onies (which by the way I LOVE!)
Squeeze him for me!!
xoxo