Thursday, September 17, 2009

~Fun!~

Brett and I have been having so much fun with Gage!
It is the most amazing feeling to have a baby and know that you are doing everything in
your power to make sure they are happy and healthy!
Gage has had a cold, but is now better!
His being sick made for a couple of REALLY LONG nights!
But we got past that!
Brett is an amazing help when I get to my breaking point and just need 7 hours of sleep straight!
I feel so blessed to have and amazing Husband and beautiful son!



*Gage was really hungry...but I just wanted a picture of he and I.. We don;t have very many of those! So he was not too happy with me!



*Brett thought this was really funny because this is the exact position that I sleep in!

*Ohio State played USC and Gage was ready for the game! He had his Ohio State onesie on!

*G-Money is becoming such a happy little man! It is so amazing to watch him get so happy and smile so much!(Sorry my flash stinks!)

*He just looks SO BIG to me right here. I can;t believe that he is growing so fast.
Everyone always tells you that they grow up too fast and I don't think you realize it until you have your own and watch the changes that are made everyday!
So amazing!

2 comments:

Kristin Dada said...

britt,
he is truly adorable. i still need to meet him!
miss you!
xoxo
Kristin

Jules said...

He TOTALLY looks like Brett when he's smiling big!!
Even though he's crying that's great that you took a picture of just you two - I hardly have any of those.
He does look so big on the couch - I love him!! ... oh and you guys!!
xoxo