Monday, September 28, 2009

~Camping/Birthday!~

Well my birthday was on Saturday and I really
just wanted to go and get out of the heat and be with family!
So, my parents, my sister and her family, 2 of Michael's siblings,
and the 3 of us went Camping!
It was so much fun!
The weather was beautiful!!!!!
We got out of the HEAT!
I got to spend lots of time with my boys!
I LOVE spending time with the niece's and nephew too!
*Cash told me "Aunt Britt, I Love TAMPING!"(AKA camping!)
I am pretty sure it's because of all the junk food and dirt!
*Gage and Carter after FINALLY getting to eat after a long car ride!
They were "HAPPY CAMPERS!" ha ha
p.s. this was their first camping trip!
*We love FAMILY pictures and we have lots already!
Many more to come!
*Gage with his super cute hood on!
I could not get enough of those cheeks!!!!
*Cash LOVES to ride the "TWAD" or Quad, it just depends on who you ask!
*Reese has ZERO fear with the quad! She gets that from her Dad!

*All in all such a fun weekend and a great birthday!
Thank you Mom for making my favorite meal and bringing me cheesecake camping!
It was amazing!

5 comments:

e.wilson said...

oookay.
that baby is BEAUTIFUL.
handsome...?
ADORABLE.
xoxo
e

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

ok, you guys are the cutest CUTEST family ever. camping? how fuuun!
XO,
jos

Jules said...

Happy Birthday!! When I thought to call you it was around 11pm and I thought you'd appreciate it more it I didn't call!!
Gage is so stinkin' cute!!
xoxo

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

you guys are so nice! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.