Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Family!!!!

It is such a cool feeling to think, I have "MY" family now!
I know I have tons of support from our families, but its different when
it's your baby! I just LOVE IT!
I LOVE being a Mom!
Brett Adores being a Daddy!
We DON'T love middle of the night wake up calls!
But We love baby Gage so it makes it alright!
I LOVE how much Reese and Cash Love Gage!
I Love the bond that having a child gives Brett and I!*Daddy is pretty skilled with taking pictures!!!!
*Can somebody say "Really Big Shorts!"
*Dad insisted that he wear shorts! TOO FREAKING CUTE!
*Our sweet boy! I just Love that his cheeks are getting chubbier!
*It takes a lot to keep Gage awake! He gets that from his Daddy!

We can not believe that Gage is going to be 2 weeks old tomorrow! It is just too weird!
But the crazy part about it, is that it just feels normal to have him in our home,
and a part of our family!


2 comments:

Kristin Dada said...

He is super sweet Britt!
You guys are such a cute lil family!
Love you!

Home-style Hodepodge said...

We have the same problem keeping this one awake. Dave is really good at irritating him though. ha.

It's funny how the more weight they gain the chubbier their cheeks get.

Love it.