Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whirlwind!!!!!

The past couple of days has truly been a whirlwind for us.
But it has also been the most amazing couple of days!!!!
You don't realize how fast you can fall in love with someone until you have a baby of your own!
Parenthood is just the most rewarding feeling ever!
*Gage just chillin', he looks oh so tiny when he is swaddled!
*My boys! This was just too cute, Daddy and Gage taking a nap together!
*Gage's 1st bath!
*He was not a happy camper about the whole bath thing! But it was needed!
We thought he was super cute even though he cried through the whole thing!

*Gage and his cousin Carter, who was born on June 6th.
Brett and I were talking about it, before Gage was born, Carter seemed so tiny,
Now that we have a 6 pound baby Carter seems HUGE! But she isn't!

Gage got tested again today for jaundice, and his levels were still pretty high, they
are delivering a "Billy Blanket" tonight, and he has to go get tested again tomorrow morning, Poor little guy. But we are going to get this under control! Keep him in your prayers!

2 comments:

Jules said...

He looks like a bean all swaddled and Carter does look 'big' next to him.
He's too sweet - I just want to squeeze my monitor!! :)
LOL ... actually last Wednesday I was at the bowling ally and there was a girl there with a little guy that was 9 days old, made me miss Gage and wish I lived closer!!
xoxo

Jules said...

PS I totally agree, about how fast you love someone (and how much you love them) until your a mom!