Sunday, July 5, 2009

36 weeks!!! and counting!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July! We had a very relaxing weekend, which is exactly the way we like it!
Saturday we went to my parents for dinner and swimming! Its great that my Mom loved the pool just as much as well ANYONE! So she is always up for laying out!
On Sunday, Carter was blessed at church so we went to her blessing, and then had brunch at Tyf's house. The food was amazing and it was just a fun time!
*I can not believe that we are already mid-week 36!!!!
*I have already started having mild contractions about 2 times an hour, nothing huge, but lets get the ball rolling! It is TOO HOT here! I am trying to lay low and relax as much as possible!
*We go back to the Dr. on Wednesday, so we will see what he says then!
*Working is hard these days, not a fan, my feet are so puffy now that I have no choice but to wear sandals to work, which is NOT ALOUD, but there is nothing I can do to change that!
And YES I know I am big! I just keep telling myself, The End Is Near!!!!!!On a different note, last Monday, Brett hit his head on the bottom of the pool, and had to get 9 staples in the top of his head. That was an eventful day. He is doing better now, just a stiff neck still, he hit pretty hard, and I am so grateful that all that happened was the cut, it could have been WAY worse.


3 comments:

Jules said...

You're too cute and what a cute swimsuit, where did you get it??
How is Brett doing?
xoxo

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

Brett is doing better, he is getting the staples out today.
The swim suit is Tyf's, once she had Carter, I went and raided her tubs of clothes so that I had something that would fit me! My belly is getting to the point that my pants barely stay up! Not too fun!

Kristin Dada said...

Britt i cannot wait to meet your lil guy! i am so excited for you! and you aren't big you're gorgeous! i am glad brett's okay! i love you and miss you!