Tuesday, July 14, 2009

37 Weeks!

I can not believe that we are this close!!!!
It is just so exciting! Anytime now "Syrup" will be making his arrival!
He is getting BIG, and is VERY, VERY active! I am pretty sure that there is
not enough room in there! He is just a big boy!
My best friend these past few weeks has for sure been the pool!
Even though it is not refreshing at all, it does take the pressure off my back and hips! So that's a good thing!
Brett and my Mom have been great sports, and go to the pool with me WHENEVER I want!
Even when it's dark, which is SUPER RARE for my Mom!
Thanks Guys!
I have officially moved from my own sweat pants, basketball shorts, and t-shirts to Brett's!
It is so much more comfortable!
This past weekend i was sitting at my parents house and I realized that I still had not
made the crib skirt, or hemmed the curtains in "Syrup's" room, so that was a kick in the booty.
I finished those up realizing that any day now he will be here and I would for sure not want to do it once he is home!
Here are some pictures of the room finished!

*Finally the crib is totally ready! Crib Skirt and EVERYTHING!
*Changing table, Stocked and ready to go!
*A second view!
*The valance (made by yours truly and Brett!) Those of you who know me, know I am not the best with a staple gun! and curtains!
We go to the Doctor again tomorrow! Hopefully it will be some good news, and "Syrup" will be here VERY soon!

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's awesome you go to the pool all the time - Syrup is going to be a waterbaby!! :)
Way to go on getting the room completed, now he can come!! Have the blue squares always been on the wall?

Tiffany said...

His room looks soooo awesome! I am so dang proud of you guys...such fabulous teamwork and a great opportunity to work together on fun projects for your little one. Can't wait to meet this little guy!!!

Tay Tay Jones said...

dear syrup.....

HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

love,
Auntie Tay & Uncle Dusty