Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Syrup's" room part 1!!!!

A couple weeks ago, Brett and I went and ordered the furniture for "Syrup's" room, and we figured that it would all come at the same time... But I guess not! I was so excited when they called and said the delivery date was last Friday...Little did I know it was only 2 of the 3 pieces. We got the changing table, and the hutch that goes on top...but NO CRIB! But it will be here soon enough! Brett could only put together 1 thing at a time anyways! So it all is working out! This is the changing table and hutch... I got the cute baskets on SUPER sale and Joann's the other day! I was so excited!*Last week Brett and I also went and ordered the chair and ottoman for the babies room! That was really fun! Other than the fact that the whole entire time we were in Rocker World, I had to pee so bad I could hardly stand it!. But, it's all done and ordered! YAY
** Sleeping for me is getting more uncomfortable every night! But now I am having trouble sleeping because "Syrup" like to be up all night, moving and shaking and keeping me awake! And during the day... he won't move at all! WHAT THE HECK!
*** We have another Dr.'s appointment on Friday! We are in the middle of week 22! So it's very exciting! I will post more pictures later!

1 comment:

Jules said...

SO CUTE ... I la,la,la,LOVE the changing table and hutch!!
On they days you don't have to work you should nap during the day and stay up as late as possible, because "Syrup" is working on his own schedule right now!! :)