Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Weekend!

Alright, so this weekend was VERY busy for us! My sister and her kids, my mom, my brother, and my best friend Carly all came to our house to help us out a little bit getting some projects done! Austin is on Spring Break so he and Brett are doing "manly" projects around here! And all of us girls wanted to get at least the paint up in "Syrup's" room before I go back to work on Monday, or who knows when that would get done! So, they all offered to come help us out!
*Saturday Morning Tyf, Mom, and Carly came down and We spent the day painting. When Brett and Austin finally got here, Tyf was on her way out the door. We made Pierogies ( Polish dumplings) for dinner and then we all watched Twilight! It was like a big sleepover! It was so good to have the help and get to hangout with my family this weekend!

Here is just an update of whats going on in the backyard... we are still waiting on the permit to start the covered patio...but Brett and Austin are in the process of putting up the retaining wall for the garden that will be in that corner of the yard! One step closer..and one project at a time!
**Thank you again to my family and Carly for coming and helping us out! You guys are so awesome! We Love you! Be sure to come look again in a few days we are going to post pictures of the progress on the house and "Syrup's" room!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The wall looks awesome and so does the paint, if I do say so myself! Seriously though...pierogies (sp?) and Twilight AFTER I left!!?? Seriously. Not cool!!!!

Yo Momma said...

I LOOOOOVE that color!!! oh my goodness i am so super excited you don't even know... we need a play date fo show.. and i can't wait til this internship is over and i can have a life again!!

i meeeeeshu!!

Jules said...

YAY!! I love the blue room and that you have blue font on your blog!! And UMMM are you kidding me?? You can't have pierogies without Julie. "That's like Fourth of July without apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas"
xoxo