Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From House to Home!


Oh my goodness...Brett and I have been keeping our selves busy, trying to keep our minds off the fact that there are only 2 more days until our ultrasound!!!!! So, since we have moved it we have wanted to paint our house but the time has not been right, I guess you could say. Well, it's more like there just isn't ever enough time do what we want with the house, but we knew that we had to do it before I go back to work on Monday, or it would for sure not EVER get done! So, all day Monday that's all we did was PAINT, PAINT, and more PAINT! But, it has for sure made our house turn in to a home in 1 day and that feels AMAZING!
* The whole up stairs hall way and they "Stairwell" area is the same tan color. It for sure warms up the house! I love it!

We also painted the upstairs bathroom, and the down stairs bathroom! The white was killing me! Nothing is up in either one of the bathrooms but here is a peek at whats been going on at our house this week!

*Be sure to look on Friday afternoon...If you want to know what "Syrup" is going to be!!!! Who knows.....
BOY OR GIRL!

**But I will post it on Friday!!!! We can not wait! I just want to know because it's eating me up that I don't know! (I think it may be eating Tyf up just a little more than me!) We have so much work to do once we do find out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I LOVE the boy scout symbols on the wall, that looks great!! :)
It’s amazing I can hardly believe that's the same house I stayed at on Friday night!!
I swear I love it, it’s so cute and once again I like all the change in your house NOT in your mom’s!!