Friday, February 20, 2009

Belly Update #1!!!

Well, I am 16 Weeks Pregnant, and feeling HUGE! But I am not sick anymore and that is for sure a good thing! I am eating like CRAZY, and I have to pee every 5 minutes...just lovely! Just so everyone is in the know...for the rest of the pregnancy until we meet and name the baby, (which by the way my ultrasound is on March 13th! ) he/she will be referred to as "Syrup." You want to know why??? Well, about 3 weeks ago my mom and I had just picked up Reese and she was sitting in the back seat of my mom's car, and we asked her,

Britt: "Reese do you think Aunt Britt's baby is a boy or a girl?"

Reese: "A girl!"


Mom: "What should Britt and Brett name their baby Reese?"

Reese: "Syrup, like what I put on my pancakes!"


And she was serious and it just stuck! So, from now on if you see "Syrup" anywhere, thats what i am talking about, My Baby! HAHA

4 comments:

Jules said...

I la,la,LOVE IT!!
what do I love? I love that I'm going to call this baby syrup for the rest of it's life (unless you can think of a cuter name than that!) AND that you are pro-blogger!!
xoxo

Home-style Hodepodge said...

Awesome. I's so envious, my belly just looks fat :(

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

HAHA! Well i think its because i am so short... you probably have a good 6 inches on me!

Chitney said...

Brittany!! I'm such a stalker!! I love you so much! You are so dang cute with your belly!!