Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Goodies!




Well Valentine's is on Saturday obviously... and my Mom or to some people "Barbie" wanted to have a little girls day with Reese. So we decided to get together and make cookies, dip chocolate pretzels, and dip strawberries in Chocolate! Reese was so excited to hangout and just be the girls! I am pretty sure Reese, just like her mother and Aunt Britt, LOVES COOKIE DOUGH MORE THAN COOKIES THEMSELVES! So as my mom's sweet new mixer was mixing the dough I turned my back for 2 seconds, and i look back and see a little hand reaching in to the bowl and eating HANDFULS of cookie dough! She is so crazy!
Reese also wanted to do "Projects" all the middle of eating a snack, making cookies, giving Ginger treats, painting her nails and watching the new Barney video that Carly had given to her for Valentine's. So My Mom and I got out all the items little Reese would need to make her "projects" for her Mommy and Daddy. This kept her busy for a long time!And my Mom and I could finish the cookies in about half the time with out our trusty assistant!
Thanks Mom for letting us get your kitchen all messy just to make cookies! We all had a blast!

2 comments:

Jules said...

SO CUTE!! I wish I could have been there, seems like you guys had tons of fun!!

Tiffany said...

Love, love, love that you guys had a girls day and that you included my little Reese! She sure loves you and Barbie and cherishes her times by herself with you guys. THANK YOU!!!