Monday, March 23, 2009

Belly Update #2!!!!!


Alright, I know its been a while... but it has been a very busy couple of weeks around here! I went back to work on Monday, and everyone knows how that goes! And my Mom was on break from school so we had to get our time in by the pool! So, that's what I have been doing this week. I am now 21 weeks along in my pregnancy... and I feel GIGANTIC!!!

* On Sunday we went to the pool, and I thought what a great time to get some updates Belly Pictures to share with everyone!

* Funny Story... On Saturday I was at my sisters house and Reese comes over to me, and this is how the conversation went...

Reese: Aunt Britt, Can "Syrup" come out and play with me yet???

Me: Not yet, he isn't ready to come out yet.

Reese: But I want him to.

* I think Reese is ready to have another cousin to play with! She cracks me up! I just love her to death!



* I promise to be more on top of these updates from now on!

1 comment:

Jules said...

You are too cute!!