Tuesday, April 7, 2009

**BASEBALL!!!!!**

Alright, So yesterday was Opening Day for the Diamond Backs!!! We were really excited to go, and just have a fun day! Brett and I met my Dad, Austin and our family friend Cindy at my parents house, we all went and rode the Lightrail from Mesa all the way through the 15 stops it takes to get to Chase Field...It was cool to see how AZ is adapting to Public Transportation! But it was not my favorite! Cindy and Bob, My Dad and Austin, and Brett and I all had different seats, but it was still fun to go together and watch batting practice before the game.
*This was The Colorado Rockies Batting practice, Please take note of the man
with the mullet sitting just in front of us!

We really think that "Syrup" had fun!!! He was up and moving and kicking through the whole game! It was really funny! At least we know he will LOVE baseball just like his Dad!

**Brett and I before the game started! They gave out these shirts and the Opening Day Giveaway! So, Now i have a shirt I can wear to games that fits my and "Syrup"!!! HAHA



We had another Doctors appointment on Friday, and everything is looking great! I have officially gained 20 pounds already!!! YIKES! I better start watching what I'm eating! And, his heartbeat is strong and he is moving a ton! As we were listening to the heartbeat with the Doctor you could hear him kicking, Brett thought that was hilarious!
We are in the middle of week 23! And can July come any faster?!?
We just want to meet Our Little Man!



2 comments:

Jules said...

LOL!! You are too cute!! It looks like you have a basketball under your shirt.
I'm so excited, I can't wait to feel him kicking!!
PLEASE July will be here before you know it, then you'll wake up one morning with an 11 year old and think where did the time go!?!?
xoxo

Janelle said...

How fun! You and your "syrup" look great!