Sunday, April 26, 2009

Belly Update #3!!!!

Alright folks... it's week 26!!! can you believe it??? because we sure can't. But, it is so exciting!!!! And we can't wait! "Syrup's" room is almost finished... and when the end result is ready to be shown to you all, I will post lots and lots of pictures! In the mean time here are a couple of pictures of me as of this week...

*This is a shirt that I used to wear pre-baby! I was so excited that I could
wear it with a long undershirt! YAY
*Here is a picture of just the belly! Kinda scary, I know...
But just thought I would share!
*Alright and the "View from the Top!"
This is what I look at everyday!(Not my feet anymore!)
I will keep everyone posted on what's new with us!
We go to the Doctor again on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

You are a lot rounder! My baby has room to stretch out thought. And Dave is not a very large man so my baby might be small too. Who knows. How exciting!!!

Jules said...

You're too cute and I LOVE that you can still wear your cute birdy shirt!! :)
xoxo