Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
Finally, tonight I got on the phone with Tyf, and she walked me through how all these people get these dang cute backgrounds on their blogs!!! YAY! I am totally excited!

* Today I went to the Doctor, and everything is looking great! The whole time the heart monitor was on my belly you could hear "Baby Syrup" kicking! It was so funny.
The Doctor goes on to say, " Wow, He's an active one!"
HAHA Yeah especially when I lay down to sleep!
But, everything is going great! We have on more month appointment
in May! Then we start going every 2 weeks...
That means thats the arrival of our little man is just around the corner!
We are so excited!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

We're so excited for you too! Let's just hope Syrup isn't as active as his cousin Cash!!! Then again, maybe they can wear each other out...score for us!

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

HAHA I sure hope they can keep each other occupied!!! They will be partners in crime for sure! Barbie's house will be in for it once Syrup is walking and following Cash all around! Good Luck Mom!!!!! HA

Home-style Hodepodge said...

Oh wow it's flying by so quickly! I can't wait till next week to see your belly. Maybe we can sandwich someone between our bellies. haha. Love the new layout.

Jules said...

I don't mind if syrup is active as long as he loves me, unlike Cash!!