Monday, May 4, 2009

Never Again!!!


Alright, So today was the day that we had to go sit at the lab for
an hour for the glucose test... And let me tell you right now,
I will NEVER drink Orange Soda just for kicks again!
She handed me the bottle I smelled it,( wanted to gag)
and then I just downed the whole bottle in less than 30 seconds.
I am so glad that It is over, and that I will not have to do that again
until the next pregnancy! WOO HOO!
*On top of drinking that sugar filled, nasty drink the whole time
we were waiting the hour in the lab, "Syrup" was going CRAZY!
the sugar must have put him on a high! So funny!
*It is such a great feeling to have him moving and kicking,
(As long as it's not on my bladder!)
*Oh speaking of bladder, the other day I told Reese that her
cousin was sitting on my bladder. Her response of course was,
"What's a bladder?"
So Reese and I had a conversation about bladders!
I told Tyf she would probably go to pre-school the next day
explaining to her 3 year old friends what a bladder was!
***Perfect I am doing my job as an Aunt!***


2 comments:

Lcurls said...

hahah thats so cute! Man you are probably one of the cutest pregos i have ever seen! and i love how your like already planning the next baby- sounds like something im going to do..
im excited to see your baby boy!

Jules said...

I'm not an orange soda fan (got sick in the 5th grade and wouldn't drink the stuff after that)so I think mine was lemon lime ... maybe that's why I don't like Sprite!?!?
I agree with Lauren, you one of the cutest pregnant people I've ever seen!!