Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Shower!!!!

Yesterday was my baby shower, and it was so much fun! I got to see lots of people that i haven't seen in months.. and WOW were they surprised and what they saw! It was so fun to just have lots of friends together, and get to chat! Julie planned out games, and they were really fun! They measured my belly with toilet paper, and we guessed what kind of baby food was in each jar, and let me tell you... I am NOT good at that game! They all looked the same to me! Apple sauce and bananas look the same in the jar! Don't hold that against me! The menu consisted of all my favorite snack foods, Rolled tortilla sandwiches, chips and dip, fruit and dip, veggies and dip, meatballs, potato salad, and of course my mom's pistachio salad!!!! MY FAVORITE! The food was amazing, (Thanks Mom, Tyf, and Sherri!)
Mom and I before the shower!

Tyf and I at the shower!It was such a fun day! And i could not have asked for anything more! All my friends came and we had a blast! Good food and good company!
I will post more pictures when i get them from other people! I only had a couple on my camera!

P.S. We are in week 28 now! Crazy stuff!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I had SO much for ... thanks for letting me be a part of such a SUPER day!!
Yesterday I thought, DANG IT! I should have sneeked some chocolate covered strawberries home!!
xoxo

Yo Momma said...

OMG SO AWESOME!! that pic of your momma is so stinkin' adorable. where are our pics? i need them from you because i still can't find my camera...thus the reason i didn't bring it lol