Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yuck...

I have been so bad about blogging lately... and I am going to blame it on the fact that Gage, Harper and I have all been sick for over a week now. (And I am a little bit lazy!!!!!)
There has been LOTS of Kleenex used, lots of cool baths to break fevers, and our fare share of meds to go along with it!
I took Harper in to the Doctor, because she would not eat and everytime I would try to nurse, she screamed.  And sure enough she had an ear infection AND pink eye!  Of course when 1 kid gets pink eye the other will FOR SURE get it, and I got it too!  Thankfully the pediatrician just told me to use Harper's drops on all of us!  So that was cleared up in just 2 days!  Thank Heavens! 
Gage had a fever for 7 days, and now just has the runny nose and cough still.  Poor guy just isn't kicking this junk.  
I then had NO voice what so ever for 2 days and still have a sore throat and cough.  
We just keep praying that this will all be over VERY soon!! 
 More Later!!!

XOXO

No comments: