Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seriously Mom!

I so wish that I had the talent to take amazing pictures... I am pretty sure to take amazing pictures you have to have an amazing camera...which I don't...but I sure do love my point and shoot to capture how awesome and crazy my kids are!  I have been doing so much better keeping my camera handy lately!  I am patting my self on the back!!!
Last week Gage and Harper were in such funny moods we just took a bunch of pictures.  By the end this is what I got from Harper!
*"Seriously Mom...Can we be done now!!!!"
(Please note the buns in the air in the background!)
 *This tongue is ALWAYS like this!
 *And of course they can't both have normal faces at the same time!!! What a concept!
*Could these buns be any cuter?!
These bloomers are MY FAVORITE!!!! and the "Potty Training in Progress" undies are just cute!

More Later!
XOXO






No comments: