Saturday, July 2, 2011

Graham!!!!

This week we got a new addition to our family!
My sister had her 4th baby!
Graham Mellick Kempton
  Graham was born:
June 30th, 2011
 8 lbs 3 oz
20 inches 
And had lots of hair!  
He is so stinkin' cute, and already goes by a plethora of nick-names such as but not limited to:
*Graham Cracker
*Graham The Man
*G to the RAM
*Grambo

Tyf is doing amazing, and Graham is doing great also!
We are so blessed to have Graham in our family, we just love you to pieces Buddy!

Congrats Michael and  Tyf! 
Graham and His favorite Aunt!  

XOXO

2 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Please pass on our congrats to Tyf and Mike! We are so happy for them and hope they are doing well. I am glad you get to see them so much. We rarely get to see Mireille and Jerry, and now Thatcher! Harper is looking so big. I am sure you are enjoying her immensely! (Sorry I deleted my previous comment - I had a few misspellings and wanted to fix them!)