Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day!

I know it's late, but I still have to document it!
For Father's day this year we celebrated early with Brett's Dad and the rest of the family on Saturday.  We went swimming, and had lunch over at Brett's Parents house.  
 Harper and Grandpa
 The Dad's and their Kiddos!
 Harper and Daddy
On Father's Day we had a very lazy and relaxing morning!  We had french toast for breakfast and then we made a batch of Homemade Oreos!!! I had lots of help in the kitchen!!!!

 Gage was obviously looking at something much more important that ME! haha
 During the baking process...the Boys were licking the beaters, and Gage liked that more than the actual cookies!
 Finished product!
On Sunday Brett had to work so the kids and I went over to see my Dad, and hangout for a while!  My sister and her family are here so it was fun to get a picture with 5 of the 8.5 grandkids!
(9 By Wednesday!!!!!)
Papa with the kids!

Happy Father's Day!!!!

XOXO

No comments: