Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Lucky!

This past week my family was all in Florida for Mom-Mom's funeral.
We are so grateful to have had that time as a family to laugh and remember how AMAZING she is!
The service was perfect, and we were a little emotional, but we are so blessed to have had her in our lives!  She will be with us forever!
*Harper Eating Barbie's face!
  
*Gage took this on the plane, and it was not planned!


 *Beach! So soothing!
 *Mom and Dad!
 *The Zoo!  10 minutes after this picture was taken...it was a downpour...and Brett and Austin were zip lining!!!!! That was attempt #1! It was cancelled half way through! Dang lightning!
 *We were stuck under a canopy for 45 minutes waiting for the rain to let up... IT DIDN'T!!!!

 *Gage hand feeding a deer!
 *My parents kept Gage, Harper and Graham while Austin, Michael, Tiffany, Al, Brett and I went zip lining! Attempt #2! It was a success!
 *Love my Sister!
 *Dad and Austin!
 *Tyf, Austin and I
 *And again! (Mom-Mom ALWAYS wore something red!  So we wore red!)
 *My Aunt Sissy, Janet (A close family friend!) and My Mom!
 *The whole "Family"!!!!
 *This is Tammy and Al! Al is My Godfather. And I had not seen him in YEARS!!!! He and his Tammy (Who Gage is obsessed with!) came to be with our family.  They only live about 2 hours away from where we were! This was the 1st time they had met my kids or Brett.  I am so glad that they were there! Thank You for helping with my crazy kids!!!!
 *Austin, Al and Harper were all wearing "candycane" stripes! So I had to document!
 *Austin, Tammy, Me, My Mom, Al, Tyf!
*Al and Tammy and Mom and Dad!

Our family was surrounded by so much love this week!  We are so grateful to have such amazing people in our lives!  Mom-Mom was loved and cherished by so many, and they all came to show their love for her!

XOXO

No comments: