Monday, August 29, 2011

5 whole months!!!

Today Harper is 5 months old.
I can seriously NOT believe it.
Every time I think about my sweet baby, i still think of her as 5 weeks old not 5 MONTHS!
The other night I was putting on her pj's and could not figure out why they were so short on her... I kept thinking, "These are 3 month pj's!!! What the heck!" and then I got to thinking about it, and she is closer to 6 months than 3!!! WOW! Time flies when you are having fun!
Sorry its blurry...its from my dang phone!

Things Harper is doing at 5 months old:
*Sleeping at least 10 hours at night!
*Eating Oatmeal! (3 times a day!)
*Laughing ALOT! (Especially at Gage!)
*Rolls everywhere! Back to belly and belly to back! all the way across the room!
*She would Play in her saucer all day long if we let her!
*Pulls everyone's hair!  Even my mom!  And her hair is WAY short!
*She is very ticklish! 
*She has the craziest tongue ever! It is very rarely in her mouth!
*She is in mostly 6 month onsies, but still wears 0-3 month skirts!  She is a tall and "Skinny" girl!
*She is OBSESSED with her Giraffe "Sophie"!  It is so funny to hear it squeak from the back seat of the car!

Harper we love you Sister!!!! Happy 5 Months!!!

XOXO 

No comments: