Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid-December!

Wow, I feel like time is just flying by.
People always said that time goes SO much faster once you have kids,
THEY ARE RIGHT!
Maybe it's because we never have down time, and there is always something to do!
But, I LOVE IT!
We have been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas!(pics of our decorated house to come!)
But, during this crazy time of year, Brett and I got to have a night with just the 2 of us!
Gage had his first sleep over with Barbie on Sunday night!
It was so weird to not have him here when I woke up on Monday morning, but that little break
was for sure needed! We got a full nights sleep, and some time together!(RARE!)
Thank you Mom so much!!!! You are the best!
I know Gage had a blast!
The other day we had a little family photo shoot! I just loved Gage's outfit!

*We don't have very many pics of just Gage and I! I really like this one!
*Brett is the best at taking pics like this! haha
*So I guess he couldn't see "Handy Manny" well enough so he repositioned himself to see the T.V.!
*So crazy that Gage was about to start growing a mullet, Julie was at my Mom's house yesterday, and she just trimmed up the back! Thanks Julie!
*Here is Gage giving Julie "the look" the one that says...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME!

He looks Extra handsome and it was such a great memory!!!!

No comments: