Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been a while!!!!

I seem to just not have enough time in my day to get on the computer and update the blog...
So sorry!
We are transitioning in to rice cereal and veggies with Gage, and that's an experience
all in it self!
He is doing amazing, and we are very happy about that!

*Gage absolutely LOVES sitting in his highchair!
*Gage Pulling Uncle's hair!
We are having a SERIOUS pigeon problem at our house right now...
So, Uncle came and had a sleep over and to try and Shoot them with a B.B Gun
and he and Gage had some fun!
*This was my latest project! I Love my new Valance and then curtains!
Finally my room is finished!

I know that Thanksgiving was like 3 weeks ago..but since I am so behind...
*This was Carter and Gage sleeping while we got to enjoy the first 10 minutes of our dinner!

And here is Gage on Thanksgiving!!!
I think his flannel shirt is just DANG CUTE!
He totally puts up with Barbie and I taking lots of pictures!

No comments: