Friday, December 11, 2009

Early December!

Sorry I have not been updating very often...It has been a little crazy around here the past couple of weeks!
We have been working like crazy on our back patio, spending time with our nieces and nephews, celebrating birthdays and having very special visitors!
*This was after about 20 minutes of pictures..so Gage and Carter were not too in to it!
*Happy Birthday Tyf!!!! We Love you!!!! She is 25 HAHA! (But I am the cute one still!)
*Tyf has a SWEET camera and she snapped a couple of pics of G-Money, I just LOVE THEM!
*This picture is exactly what I looked like at this age! CRAZY!
*I don't know what flower you are talking about?!? HAHA
Uncle Brett Loves his Carter Girl!
*Our Very Special Visitor was SANTA at Barbie's house!
Reese and Cash thought that was the coolest thing EVER!

*I Love that He is not at the age yet that they are scared of Santa!


*This is Gage opening his first Christmas present EVER! SOOO Fun!

Every year Brett's Dad. Dave, dresses up as Santa, and they go and visit the grandkids, and this year we were lucky enough to have Tyf and her kiddos here and Santa came over and they LOVED IT! It was such an amazing treat! Thanks Guys!!!!!

I Promise I will be better at posting!!!!SORRY!

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

How adorable!!!! Gage is getting soooo big now! I love that you guys got to have Santa come and visit! I hope you guys are doing well. I will email you my address here soon! Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

love it, love it, love it!!! miss u guys like crazy!!!