Thursday, November 12, 2009

From house to home part 1!!

We have been in our home for 13 months already! it seems like yesterday we were planning a wedding and thinking about what our life would be like a married couple. Little did we know that our family would be started so soon! So The first year of our marriage I was way more worried about getting through my pregnancy than I was about making our house feel more like a home!
Since I am now a stay at home Mom, and loving every minute I get to spend with my little G Money! I am doing so really fun PROJETS (or better known as Projects!)
(I really miss my Reese, Cash and Carter, in case you didn't notice!)
My newest obsession is going to Garage Sales and buys old, ghetto furniture and making it ours!


*This was a serious 1970's cabinet, that was so ugly and dirty,
Now check it out! I LOVE IT!

*This was a little boys dresser, and it was colored on and had lots of scratches and was not a nice color....And look at it now! An awesome place to store my sewing machine!
Now, if i could only find a place to store my 4 tubs of fabric?!?

*This bench is so dang cute I just Love it!
It fits perfectly in my hallway!
It used to be brown with water spots on the seat...
Now its a Dream in Cream!!!!! LOVE IT!

I am so happy that we are starting to turn our house in to a home! It's an amazing feeling!

P.s. Just want to say how much I miss my sister and her family... it seems so quite around my Moms house when we go over there. I just keep telling myself that they will be back soon enough.
But, let me tell you...not having your best friend 20 minutes away it really hard.
Love you sister!( I am still the cute one!) haha

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

K...seriously so mad and jealous that you're doing all of these fun 'projets' without me!!! you did an amazing job with all of them. someday i will get a breather and be able to do cute stuff again, right??? and we'll get to craft & scheme together again right?? we so so so miss you all as well. dang 4 hour drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss gage's cheeks for me. xoxooxoxo