Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Months!!!!

I woke up this morning and could not believe that Gage is 4 months old...TODAY!
So crazy to think that 4 months ago, TODAY, I looked like this...
*HAHA, I know, I know what your thinking...She looks beautiful! HAHA Classic
And 4 months ago, TODAY, G Money Looked like this...




*Thank goodness he doesn't scream like that anymore!


And here is G Money 4 months later!!!!!!
Such a big man!

4 Month check up Stats!

Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz /50th percentile
Height: 26 inches/ 85th percentile (haha and I am 4'11'' too funny!)
Head Circumference: 16 inches/ 10th percentile

We are so lucky to have such a good little boy!!! and we are so excite to watch him grow up!
The past 4 months have been a whirlwind..But I would never change them for anything!!!

3 comments:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

I can not believe how big that kid is! holy cow! Owyn is only 12lbs. So cute! You two are lookin good!

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

Thanks so much! I know he is a big boy! Isn't it really weird that we have 4 month old boys chels??? its crazy!

Home-style Hodepodge said...

I know, it's crazy. I look back at pictures from when he was born and I'm like "where did that little bitty baby go??". Everyone says before you know it they are in college so I'm trying really hard not to blink but everyday he's doing something new! It so exciting but it makes me want to stop the clock.