Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 32!!!

With my Mom not here right now, I know how much these posts mean to her being able to still be apart of the craziness here, with out actually being here! So it may seem repetitive... But I know SHE LOVES IT!!!!!
So here we are week 32! I look at the countdown on the side of my blog...and today it says 51 days to go until baby "Syrup" is suppose to make is long awaited arrival!!! And that makes it all so much more real and exciting! I say everyday, "I can not believe its mid June already..
But seriously, can July come any faster???? We want to meet you little man!I am getting bigger by the day..Brett say's he can't tell but I am pretty sure that's because he sees me everyday! But i am feeling good, but seriously, could it be any hotter here???
I don't think so!
**Mom I got my hair done, do you like it this time?!?!? haha

1 comment:

Jules said...

She better love it, even if she doesn't love hers!! ha ha ha