Friday, June 19, 2009

~34 Week!~

Alright, so It's official 6 weeks to go!!!!!
It seems like when I hit the 7 week mark everything started to get way harder!
*My ankles are
SUPER swollen.
* It's a lot harder to breathe.
*I am so much more tired.
*I am totally in the nesting stage right now.
Brett and I are SOOO Very excited that we get to meet our little man in just 6 weeks!
It seems like the time is flying by, we are going to the Doctor every week now, and that really
makes it seem close!
I can not wait for my Mom to come back from Florida, I know she is havi
ng fun seeing family'
But we all miss her soooo much here and need her help with lots of "Barbie Projects"!
It is weird to not have her here talking to "SYRUP" every time I see her.
*I think my favorite part of being and Aunt is having the greatest relationship with my niece's and nephew! Last night I was helping Tyf out with Reese and Cash, and it melted my heart when Cash came up and pulled my shirt up, and started talking to my belly. He said:
"Baby Syrup, Time to come out!"
It was soooo cute.
Then Reese wanted to talk to him as well, so they were just talking
to their cousin telling him that he can come out now, and that they want to play with their cousin!
It was so sweet, We just love those kids!

**We are just a couple of small projects away from being totally done with the babies room!!! YAY
Today we got a Baseball Poster framed and put up, and now the black-out curtains,
So, Once i am totally done I will post lots of pictures!

Mom I hope these pictures give you the feeling of seeing my belly grow EVERY DAY!!!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Best Aunt EVER with a super cute syrup belly! Can't wait to see the completed room! Sure love you!!!!

e.wilson said...

oh! brittany! you are going to be the most ADORABLE mommy!

xo
e

Jules said...

Don't worry, I'm on to you, you didn't even have to tell me to look at your blog .... I sensed it was updated!! :)
You are TOO cute!! I'm excited to see the finished room.
xoxo