Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~Carter~

Carter is just so fun!!!
Last night Brett and I went over and helped Tyf with Reese and Cash getting them ready for bed and just helping with whatever we could, and then we of course had to have a "Photo Session"!

I think she was a little irritated that we were waking her up!

Reese is an amazing Big Sister, she wants to help with EVERYTHING!This is just Tyf and I playing around!!! The "POOF" was just too hard to resist!


Alright Barbie I hope these pictures are enough for today I will post more later!!!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Gotta love the poofs! Thank you guys so much for coming over and helping! That was so needed and wonderful. I sure appreciate it!!! Love you guys and, yeah, Syrup...hurry up and get here...Carter wants to play!

Jules said...

I LOVE the POOF!! :)
I can't wait to meet her!!
xoxo