Monday, June 1, 2009

31 Weeks!!!!

Well things are a little crazy for us right now, we are trying to get all the baby stuff ready, and try to relax along with that! And then... My sister is about to have her 3rd baby ( a girl) like any minute now! And with My Mom gone for the next 3 1/2 weeks we will have to keep EVERYONE updated by the blogs! I am pretty sure I will get around to a little more blogging than Tyf, so just keep checking for updates on her and the new Princess of the Kempton Household!
I am now in the middle of week 31, and I feel huge but Brett keeps telling me that I am not that big... So that makes me feel really good! But customers at the bank seem to think that I am due like next week! I just laugh when they say that and tell them..NO! I still have 9 weeks to go! haha
We already went and got me a chair for the babies room, mostly because getting up off our couches was not the easiest thing ever! So we got it early! It is sooooo COMFY! I LOVE IT!
I spend lots and lots of time relaxing with my feet up!
Now I know everyone was just in awww over Tyf's car seat!
BUT I HAVE A SUPER CUTE ONE TOO!
My Mother-in-law is the absolute most talented person I know on a sewing machine!
I can't wait to put our little man in his WAY COOL car seat!
She also made me an amazing diaper bag! With a matching changing pad!
So I went ahead and made a wipes case to put in there too! WHY NOT!
Thanks Sherri! You are amazing!!!!!!
Ok keep checking for pictures on my growing belly! I'll probably post more often than before since my Mom isn't here, she will want daily updates! WE LOVE YOU MOM! Come home Soon!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for letting me know about the update!
You are super cute and the blue wall is an awesome back drop!
xoxo