Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 Month Stats

Harper is now 6 months old, and I am in a little bit of shock!  As much as I feel that She has been in our family forever, it also seems like just yesterday She was laying on my chest just seconds after she was born.  (One of my most favorite memories of both my kids!)  
Harper is so crazy and fun we just LOVE her!!!
*At the zoo on my birthday!

What Harper is doing now:
*Sleeping at least 11 hours EVERY night!
*Still an awesome nurser!
*Eating "Real" food 3 times a day!
*Loves Green veggies the most!
*Rolling EVERYWHERE!
*Gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth!
*She does the inch worm, but she is REALLY close to crawling!
*Her tongue is so crazy, its always sticking out!
*She laughs at Gage over everything!
*She loves snuggling her Daddy, and that is so stinkin' cute!

Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 15 ozs / 25th %
Height: 26 1/4 inches / 70th %

She is my tall and skinny Princess!


2 comments:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! need. to. see. her.

Tiffany said...

love my harper jo jo!