Wednesday, October 5, 2011

16 Already?

Today is a very special day, My "Baby" Brother turns 16! 
It is something I didn't think too much about, until THIS MORNING!
We were with him last night at the Diamondbacks game, and we celebrated with Tyf and her family on Monday night, and it didn't really hit me at all until today.
Austin is such an amazing young man, and I am so blessed to have him as a brother, and my kids are seriously so lucky to have him as an Uncle.  He is so good with all his nieces and nephews, he surprises me everytime he is with them!  
Tyf told him the other day, "Aus you are going to be the BEST Dad, when you are 35!"
I laughed so hard at that!  I love it!
Austin is growing up to be such an awesome person.  I actually want to be his friend, I am not forced to just because he is my brother!
He has an amazing sense of humor.
He is a fabulous Baseball player!
He enjoys spending time with his family! (I think!)
He eats more than any teenager I have ever met! (I am going to say its because he is growing!)
He is always willing to help out with my kids! (I am so grateful!)
He is a GREAT driver! (Come on Nov. 5th!!!!! Let's get that license!!!)
Oh Yeah and he stood in line for 3 hours just to meet, and get an autograph from Jennie Finch! HAHA

We love you so much Austin! 
You are My absolute FAVORITE brother! 
Happy 16th Birthday Uncle!!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments: