Thursday, September 22, 2011

6 months and 2 years old!

My girlfriend Chelsea who took Harper's newborn pictures, was nice enough to offer to take some family pictures for us! 
We haven't had any pictures taken since Harper was born, it is so nice to document!  I HAVE GOT to be better at it!  (Maybe I need a sweet camera!!!!)
Here are my favorites!
 *Gage 2 Years Old!
 *Harper 6 Months Old!
 *SWIMMING!!!!!
 *Lovin' his friends dump truck!
 *Family pictures are REALLY hard with little ones!  (My Mom WILL go with us next time!) haha
Love this!

Thanks Again Chelsea!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Lacey said...

So cute Britt!! We did family pictures yesterday, and i was regretting not bringing anyone to try and keep Tuckers attention toward the camera. It was soo hard to take pictures! It never fails that he's tired or grouchy!